Each week, we ask one inspiring mom, "What's in your diaper bag?". This week, wedding and event planner Kelly McLeskey-Dolata of A Savvy Event and sister company A Little Savvy Event, gave us a peek inside her gorgeous Kate Spade diaper bag (we are jealous!). She's mom to two adorable daughters, two-month-old Taylor and two-year-old Kate. Kelly's events are always charming and unforgettable, which is why we are proud she's a member of On to Baby and one of our Hand Picked vendors at Wedding Chicks. We featured her daughter Kate's first birthday party last year, and next Wednesday we are sharing her darling 2nd birthday party as well (so don't forget to stop back in next week). Check out Kelly's diaper bag essentials below.
Floral 300 Nylon Stevie Baby Bag by Kate Spade: "I absolutely love Kate Spade, and when I saw this diaper bag I had to have it! I get so many compliments on it and most people think it is my purse and are stunned when they find out it is my diaper bag!"
1) Pampers Diapers
2) Mitzi Sunglasses by Teeny Tiny Optics for 2-year-old Kate: "We were turned on to Teeny Tiny Optics by Meren who is a planner for me and Kate loves her glasses! She is even featured in their new catalog so we have to sport our Teeny Tiny Optics!"
3) Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Sugar by Bare Escentuals: "BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! This lip gloss is amazing! I don’t leave home without it and I have an ANTHRO cosmetic bag I keep mine in and I have at least 7 of them in there in all different colors. However, SUGAR is my FAV!"
5) Philips Avent BPA Free Freeflow Pacifier 0-6m: "I keep hoping though one day if she is crying this might help but so far NO GO!"
6) Lansinoh Soothies Gel Nursing Pads: "Wet marks on your shirt are unattractive and embarrassing so I always make sure I have a stock of nursing pads in my diaper bag!"
7) Tylenol: "With a two year old and a six week old, Tylenol is a must! Headaches are frequent!"
8) Annie's Organic Fruit Snacks: "Bunnies, or as my daughter Kate refers to them 'NACKIES'--she loves Annie's Bunnies and I have to have them with me for emergencies!"
9) Boogie Wipes - Grape Scent: "These are the best invention ever! They even work for wipes if you run out or forget them like I have done when in a hurry!"
10) Ray-Ban Large Aviator Sunglasses: "I love my Ray Bans! They are the best! I try to never leave the house without them! You can throw them on with no make-up and still look like you have dressed for the day!"
11) Snugars Headbands: "OMG this is my most favorite brand of headbands! I just stumbled upon them while pinning one night on pinterest and I am a fan ever since! I have a problem...my daughter is only 6 weeks old and she already has 4 of them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!"
12) Hooter Hiders Ruffle Nursing Cover in Nest: "I love this! The ruffles are fun and frilly! I love this color as it doesn’t stand out too much but it is still stylish!"
13) A Little Savvy business cards (not pictured): "I am always around Mommies so it is good to have a card on you!"