Kate's first birthday party was a whimsical pink and green wonderland, full of thoughtful details and fun, bright decor. Beautifully designed and planned by Kate's mom, Kelly of A Savvy Event, with lovely photos by Jessamyn Harris, this event must have been so much fun for guests of any age! Cheerful polka dotted balloons and vibrant poms abound, and each table features charming lollipop centerpieces, or pretty bouquets designed by Fleuressence. Guests could wear a unique party hat as they sampled the clever sippy cup milk bar or the delightful dessert table. I'm a little jealous I was not in attendance at this particular soirée. See many more photos in the gallery by clicking the link at the end of this post!

Event Design:
Cupcakes & Cookies:
Linens and Rentals:
Cake: Scandia Bakery in Sonoma

Comments

Sara from TableCouture 3 years, 6 months ago

I'm first!!! wll, I absolutely loved this party the colors are so spring and fresh!!

smiles,

sara

Kelly 3 years, 6 months ago

Thank you so much for featuring Kate's Party today! I had so much fun planning it!!

Lori 3 years, 6 months ago

I LOVE this! I will be planning my daughters 1st birthday in a few months using a cupcake theme in similar colors to this...would you mind sharing where you got the party hats? Everything is adorable, I love all of the fun dishes too! :)

Krista Albright 3 years, 6 months ago

Wow! Pom poms and triangle buntings seem to be the go-to decoration for parties these days! They're super popular. Just look at how well everything turned out... so many precious details!

Stacy 3 years, 6 months ago

Beautiful work by two EXTRIEMELY talented women. Well done Kelly and Jessamyn!

Elizabeth Montna 3 years, 6 months ago

What an adorable party for a sweet little girl! I love all the special touches and all that pink!

Kelly 3 years, 6 months ago

Lori..if you want to send me an email kelly@asavvyevent.com I still have the party hats! I made them and would sell them to you as I am going to list everything on ETSY for sale! Let me know!

Jubilee Lau 3 years, 6 months ago

Great job Kell! The party hats are awesome! I especially love the one for Kate, too cute!!!!!!

Marie Rios 3 years, 6 months ago

Kell- absolutely stunning. You got to use your fabulous event planning talents to make the day special for your girl. I love it!

Suzy B. 3 years, 6 months ago

I had the pleasure of attending with my daughter, and the party was amazing! Kelly thought of EVERYTHING, and all the kids and adults had such a fun time. I'm so happy you featured it today!

Pink & Green Birthday {On to Baby} « 3 years, 6 months ago

[...] baby birthday party decorated with pink and green. Don’t forget to check out Vanessa Reed Photography to capture your special [...]

Yoga-Princess-Barbie-Pink & Green Parties 2 years, 6 months ago