This week's featured mom is Rosie Jansen, the designer behind the stylish, luxury diaper bag line, Tribe. Before becoming a bag designer, this Australian-born mama spent her days as a banking lawyer based in Singapore. Now she's mom to two-year-old Toby and has a thriving business. Her gorgeous bags have been spotted on several celebs, including Katherine Heigl, Mariska Hargitay, Jillian Michaels, Tiffani Thiessen, and Shonda Rhimes. Stop by the Tribe site to see the full line of lovely diaper bags and accessories! Read on for Rosie's diaper bag essentials.
As the designer of her own diaper bag line, of course Rosie carries a chic bag by Tribe! Rosie's bag of choice is the signature leather diaper bag, the Singapore Sling, in Cognac. She also changes up the colors from time to time, and carries the same style in both Sea Blue and Midnight. "I love the leather quality, overall styling and functionality of the Singapore Sling."
2. Oliver Peoples Graziella Sunglasses: "I've had these Oliver Peoples Graziella sunglasses for several years now. I'd be devastated if I lost them as it's hard to find sunglasses that suit me."
3. Munchkin Mighty Grip Flip Straw Cup: "This is the best toddler drink bottle I've found. It's leak-proof and easy for my son to grasp hold of."
4. Annie's Bunny Cookies: "Everything in the Annie's range of food products is healthy and tastes fantastic. These bunny biscuits were the first items in the range that my son tried, so they're a bit of a sentimental favourite. I also like eating them."
5. Toys, like the Toby The Tram Engine toy: "I always have a toy to keep Toby occupied. He's into Thomas The Tank Engine at the moment, so I just had to get him Toby the Tram!"
8. Flip Camera: "I remember the days when you used to see parents carrying rather large camcorders. Those days are long gone."
9. Changit Travel Wallet by Tribe: "I use Tribe's travel wallet as my regular everyday wallet. I love all the dividers and compartments as they help me stay organised. It's big enough to hold my business cards and iPhone so it's a perfect size, and the wristlet is really practical for when I need my hands free for other things."