The theme of this shabby chic baby shower in honor of expecting mom Kristina was "Garden Tea Party" and hosts Leann Salazar and Ashley Petelski brought it to life beautifully. Every corner of the space has a pretty and thoughtful surprise in the decor, which is all tied together with a lovely palette of peach and aqua. The shower has a vintage feel, from the old stacked books serving as centerpieces to the classic glassware at each place setting. The delicate and feminine styling is absolutely perfect to honor Kristina and her baby girl Kensington on the way! The beautiful photos were captured by Sara Lucero, and you can see more in the full gallery.

Event Design: Leann Salazar and Ashley Petelski

Comments

Kris 2 years, 6 months ago

Soooo pretty!

Izabela 2 years, 6 months ago

So absolutely beautiful! I feel like I was there looking at these images. Congratulations to the beautiful mama :)

Sara Lucero 2 years, 6 months ago

Thank you thank you thank you for the feature today, ladies! On To Baby is seriously my 1 stop shop for all things baby and I'm honored to have my 3RD FEATURE today!! Can you believe it... #3 already! woo hoo :)

I'm a proud Auntie to Kaydence and my soon to be niecey niece Kensington! Happiness all around! xoxo

Kristina Carter 2 years, 6 months ago

Thank you so much for featuring my shower! I am a very blessed girl to have such amazing women in my life! Thanks again!

Jane 2 years, 6 months ago

I just love the vintage feel with muted colors. I don't know if the "C" on the piano is for the name of the baby, but I think it is just so cute. Really beautiful baby shower and really nice photos as well.

Friday Favorites: It’s June! « The No 2 years, 5 months ago

[...] old photos and such.  Found a few gems in there!   NOW on to the favorites!   I know this is a baby shower…but I think I may have to throw a tea party of my own!   3 words — Creme Brûlée [...]

savvinest 2 years, 4 months ago

[...] Shabby Chic Tea Party featured on On to Baby is chock full of amazing details. I love the beautiful color palette and the use of birds and [...]

Kimberly 2 years, 3 months ago

Not only is this utterly adorable but gorgeous. I found a lot of inspiration for one of my brides Secret Garden bridal shower.

Shabby Chic Baby Shower Inspiration — Celebrations 2 years, 2 months ago

[...] Tutu jars – Icing Designs on On To Baby,  Frames – photography by Sara Lucero on On To Baby,  Tea Cup -  A Style Collective,  Favor jars -  A Petite Soiree,  Centerpiece -  Modern [...]

Wendy 1 year, 10 months ago

You shower was beautiful!! I was wondering what is the name of the beverage dispenser that you had at your baby shower?? I'm in need of one and I absolutely love yours!!

Tea Parties 1 year, 10 months ago

[...] 1. Amy Atlas, 2. Fun Tea Party Ideas, 3. Favim, 4. On to Baby, 5. Occasion Online, 6. Pinterest, 7. Style Me Pretty, 8. Frosted Petticoat, 9. Wedding Magazine [...]

Ashley 2 months ago

May I ask where you got the bunting? I'm hosting a baby shower in November and this would be the perfect accent!