Happy Friday, everyone! Ready for our another fabulous diaper bag reveal? We asked talented photographer Sarah K Chen to share her must-have items with us. Sarah has an adorable little girl, Ellie, and is expecting baby girl #2! You might recognize these two from their super sweet Mommy & Me session we featured last year. Be sure to stop by Sarah's blog to see her beautiful work (and also some extreme Ellie cuteness!).
Eliza Baby Bag in Gray, MARC by Marc Jacobs
"I love that this bag is light weight, doesn't scream "baby!", can be thrown in the wash, contains lots of compartments, can be carried as a top handle/shoulder bag as well as crossbody, and can be smooshed under the stroller if need be since it's an unstructured bag."
1) Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers & Pampers Wipes
2) Felt Hair Clips
3) Bath & Body Works Sanitizing Hand Gel
4) Dita Marseilles Sunglasses in Black: "Oversized to hide the bags/lack of makeup/red eyes of sleepless nights. :)"
5) Aden & Anais Burpy Bib
6) Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal
7) Stila Convertible Color in Lillium
8) Kringelring Clutching Toy by Haba
9) Olympus E-P3 in white with 20mm F1.7 lens
10) Bottled Water
11) Aquaphor Healing Ointment
12) Goldfish Snacks (for Ellie)
13) Avent Orthodontic Translucent Silicone Pacifiers: "These paci's come with a snap on cap so they travel well in your bag."
14) Burt's Bees Lip Balm
15) Aden + Anais Swaddling Blankets (For the Birds): "It's a blanket, swaddle, nursing cover, and sun shield."