We asked lifestyle and entertainment blogger Eden Passante, "What's in your diaper bag?" and she shared with us her list of diaper bag essentials for two-month-old baby Romeo. Eden's blog Sugar and Charm is filled with some awesome DIY craft projects, party ideas, hosting tips, and much more. She also has an event design company, Sugar and Charm Events, and you might have seen one of her gorgeous events or projects featured in print or online, including Southern Weddings, HGTV online, Style Me Pretty, The Sweetest Occasion, and many more! She has some gems in her diaper bag that have not yet been featured here, so be sure to read on for all of her fab picks!
Charlie Diaper Bag in khaki by SoYoung: "I loved this bag when I saw it because itʼs unisex so my husband can carry it too and it has a lot of awesome features like a insulated cooler pocket!"
1) Pampers Swaddlers: "I've tried a few different types, including eco diapers, and these seem to be the most absorbent and comfortable."
2) Favorite short-sleeved bodysuits by Gap: "I like to keep extra onesies in my diaper bag for emergencies."
3) Robinson Zip Continental Wallet in Black by Tory Burch: "Now that my diaper bag has become my purse, I always carry my wallet with me. I love this one because it zips and I can just grab it and ditch the bag if I need. Itʼs almost like a clutch."
4) Shhh... The Secret to Sleep!: "We bought this on our iPhones one day when Romeo was in the back crying. I always have it with me and play it if weʼre driving or when Iʼm trying to get him to sleep. I love that itʼs real white noise from places around the world."
5) California Baby Diaper Area Wash: "This product is a must for keeping Romeo fresh and clean. :) Just put a few sprays and thatʼs it!"
6) iPhone 4S in white: "I obviously always have this in my diaper bag!"
7) Burp Cloths in blue, white and gray from The Little Seed: "Super soft, organic cotton burp cloths that are very absorbent. Thereʼs nothing worse than a non-absorbent burp cloth, ha!"
8) Elephant Blanket by Janie and Jack: "This blanket is so soft and itʼs a perfect size for the diaper bag. I have a few of them, theyʼre my go to blankets."
9) Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment: "Anytime Romeo has a little rash or dry spot this product works wonders! I carry one in the diaper bag for him and myself! I use it on my lips, nails, elbows. Itʼs amazing!"
10) The Ellie Bag in Pink by Rubie Green: "All of my make-up and lip glosses go into this clutch."
11) Monkey Blanket Friend by Giggle: "Romeo loves to hold on to this little monkey and heʼs always trying to eat and lick his face. Itʼs by far his favorite toy right now."
12) Kicky Pants Knot Hat: "I always carry a hat just in case weʼre out late and it gets cold outside."
13) Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover in Yoko: "Can't go anywhere without this!"
14) AVENT Soothie Pacifier: "Right now we donʼt leave the house without one of these! Theyʼre his favorite and he wonʼt use any other pacifier."
15) Seventh Generation Baby Wipes: "I like these because theyʼre gentle and chemical free."