One month ago, we featured a beautifully captured birth story from Crystal Hardin of lily B photography. Crystal did such an incredible job documenting this little family as they grew by one. Crystal is a mom herself to two-year-old Lillian and four-month-old Eliot, and she let us take a peek inside her own diaper bag to share with you! We are smitten with her pretty bag--and we definitely love that it is not crazy expensive. Read on to see Crystal's diaper bag essentials.
Wistful Weekender Diaper Bag by Petunia Pickle Bottom in Indelible Iris: "I fell in love with this bag when I saw it online. When it arrived at the house, I wasn't disappointed. It has loads of space, plenty of versatility, and is stunning."
1) GroVia Diaper Shells and BioSoaker Inserts: "At home, we use cloth. When we hit the road, we use these 'hybrid' diapers. Practical, eco-friendly, and completely cute!"
2) Pampers Sensitive Wipes
3) Change of clothes for two-year-old Lillian, shown in Slouchy Sweatpants by Boden: "Because we never know when we'll spontaneously hit a spray-ground."
4) WubbaNub Giraffe Pacifier: "My little one loves to chew on this adorable giraffe and pacifier combo."
5) Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Kit: "With a daredevil daughter, this gets a lot of use. I am constantly restocking bandaids."
6) Ergobaby Original Baby Carrier in cranberry: "Love my Ergo. And, again, love my Weekender for being able to fit my Ergo."
7) Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover in Mint Chocolate: "Well-used with my first, less so with my second (all modesty has gone out the window!)."
8) Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion: "We stay outside. Sunscreen is a must. I like this brand because it isn't greasy and has a light scent."
9) SmarTrip Metro Card: "If you need to move around the DC metro area, you need one of these!"
10) Kicky Pants Footie in Orchid: "Lightweight enough for summer and so so very soft. I am in love with this brand!"
11) KIND bars: "These are always handy when hunger strikes. Tasty, all natural, and convenient. Love em! (especially Fruit and Nut Delight)."
12) aden + anais classic muslin swaddling wrap in mod about baby: "My favorite blankets (and maybe my favorite baby item!). We use them for everything."