Do you ever get curious about what other moms are packing in those diaper bags? Yep, we do too! So we're starting a weekly feature, giving you a little peek inside our favorite inspiring mommies' diaper bags. Our first stylish mama is photographer Chenin Boutwell. She's mom to two adorable little ones, which has helped provide the inspiration for her fantastic blog for hip parents, Fudge Banana Swirl. It's one of our favorite spots for style inspiration and you should start reading it right now if you aren't already!
Chenin's diaper bag has me a little jealous, not gonna lie! This gorgeous soft leather bag is Maria by Mia Bossi in Chocolate.
So what's inside her bag? Here's what you'll find:
1) Burt's Bees Aloe & Witch Hazel Hand Sanitizer
2) Pampers Diapers
3) Brothers-ALL-Natural Fuji Apple Crisps: "A healthy snack for the toddler"
4) A pair of BabyLegs Leg Warmers: "Perfect for when it gets chilly outside."
5) Hooter Hiders Nursing Cover
6) Aquaphor Healing Ointment: "Great for diaper rashes."
7) Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddling Wraps: "For keeping baby warm, cleaning up spit up, or a nursing cover."
8) Pampers Sensitive Wipes