Today we're revealing the diaper bag essentials of Carissa Jones, owner of JL Designs, a couture floral and event styling company. Carissa's work is always so creative and detailed, and she helped design two of our favorite baby showers ever: the space invaders and robots shower, and the camping themed shower. It is always so fun and inspiring to see what she creates! Carissa is also mom to the incredibly cute seven-month-old Decker (love that name!), and we're so excited to share what's inside her diaper bag!
1) Pampers Swaddlers
2) Danger Skull Onesie by So Relative!: "In case he spits up or has a blowout!"
3) Sophie the Giraffe Teether: "I know everyone has it but it really is the best!"
4) Skyline Stroller Blanket by DwellStudio: "Perfect for chilly nights."
5) MAM Pacifiers: "They are contoured to the baby's mouth and are the best at staying put!"
6) Gentle Giraffe On The Go Travel Sound Machine by Cloud B: "I can put Decker in his stroller with this and it provides him with white noise to help him sleep."
7) Transportation Travel Case by DwellStudio: "I keep all my loose small items in here to stay organized (diaper cream, gas drops, baby tylenol, hand sanitizer, etc)."
8) Kirkland Baby Wipes: "I use these for diaper changes but also for cleanup after meals and wiping down his hands after being out and about. We have tried more expensive brands but we really like the thickness and size of these best - and they are affordable!"
9) Michael Kors Roller Perfume and Lip Gloss: "For when i feel grubby or like i need to freshen up."
10) Smaska Spoons by Ikea: "The best value! And we go through a lot of spoons so its nice to have extra cheap ones laying around."
11) Gerber Cloth Diapers: "I use them as burp cloths."
12) Waterproof, Absorbent Terry Bibs by green sprouts: "We go through a lot of bibs so i always carry 2!"
13) White Infant Swim Sunglasses by Circo: "Now that its summer, its so bright out! these are awesome at providing a little protection for his eyes."
14) Diwali Bamboo Swaddles by aden + anais: "I use these to drape over his car seat or stroller and shield him from the sun."
15) Sumo Snack Stack by Zoli: "I make my own baby food and these are amazing...they don't leak and i can screw them together for space efficiency...then if i drop him with a babysitter, i tell them to go bottom to top (veggies first, then fruit, then yogurt for dessert)."