Each week we reveal the diaper bag essentials of one peek-worthy mom. This week's mama is talented wedding and portrait photographer Amelia Lyon. At On to Baby, we love Amelia's fresh and memorable portraits; check out her blog to see some inspiring imagery. We also featured her last year in a combo portrait and nursery post that you can click here to see. Amelia also pulls mom duty for three cute kiddos: 7-year-old Hudson, 4-year-old Sloan, and the newest arrival for the Lyon clan, baby girl Monroe. With three kids, you know her picks are well-tested! She also sent us a few extra bonus picks of her bag in action, plus a full shot of everything inside (see at the bottom of this post).
Pretty Nylon Tate in Rainbow Multi by Marc by Marc Jacobs
"My diaper bag is by Marc Jacobs and I actually didn't get the diaper bag that he makes because it was a bit larger than I wanted. I wanted my bag to double as a diaper bag and still look like a stylish purse. The three things that I love most about this bag are:
2. The color (I can wear it with anything)
3. I can wash it in my washing machine and hang it to dry!"
1) Extra Onesies for unexpected blowouts
2) Aquaphor To-Go Tube
3) Earth's Best Tender Care Baby Wipes
4) Sophie the Giraffe Teether
5) Excedrin Extra Strength for mama: "Can't let random headaches get me down, I'm a mom of three!"
6) Arm and Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser, Pink
7) Bright Starts Teether and other baby toys and teethers
8) Diapees & Wipees Dandy Damask Travel Diaper Case
9) up & up hand sanitizer
10) Water bottle: "Nursing mama gets thirsty."
11) Earth's Best Baby Food Pouches for on-the-go feedings
12) Coppertone Kids Sunscreen
13) Infants' Mylicon Gas Relief Drops
14) Johnson & Johnson Mini First Aid Kit
16) Infants' Mylicon Gas Relief Drops
(Not pictured above, but can be seen in full shot below)
17) "Hotwheels, random toys for boys: "My kids are constantly asking me to hold their things in my purse..."
18) Granola Bar
19) Candy: "To bribe my other kids with...you know how it goes..."
20) Extra Pacifier
22) Hand Lotion
23) Compact Mirror/Brush
24) Lipstick/Lip Gloss
29) Business Card Pouch: "Never know when you'll run in to a potential client."