We're in the process of developing a handy, easy-to-use DIY section for the website and are in search of creative DIY contributors to add to our team! The details:
- Each month we will have broad project assignments, or you can pitch us something original.
- We need contributors who can commit to at least one project per month, with preference given to those who can submit two or more monthly.
- Payment will be provided per project (rate is negotiable).
- Compensation for necessary supplies is also negotiable, but your budget must be approved beforehand.
- Each of your projects will be credited to you and linked to your website and to your bio on our website.
- Projects must be provided to The Little Umbrella exclusively, however you may also post the project on your own website.
Each project submission should include:
2) Short intro (one paragraph) about the project
3) List of materials
4) Step by Step instructions, with high quality photos provided for clarity.
5) Several high quality images, both horizontal and vertical, of the finished project.
Types of projects we are looking for:
- Nursery Art Projects
- Home Decor Projects
- Party Decor Projects
- Kid-friendly Recipes
- Party Food Recipes
- Project Activities for Children
- Holiday Decor Projects
- Gift Projects appropriate for our audience (teacher gifts, holiday gifts, grandparent gifts, etc.)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
1) Your name, link to your website (if applicable), and a brief intro about yourself
2) Why you think you’d be a good fit with The Little Umbrella
3) Links to some of your past projects
4) Whether you are currently contributing or have contributed in the past to other websites, and if so, which ones
Feel free to email us with any questions at email@example.com, or post them below, and we’ll be happy to talk with you!