Lizzie Stewart of 346 Living set out to create a space for her daughter Zoe's nursery that was both reflective of Lizzie's style, but also a calming, peaceful space for Zoe that would grow with her. The result is this beautiful modern space that is sophisticated, feminine and clean with a touch of glam. Lizzie fell in love with a pale mint, pink, black, and gold palette, and it works so well for this space. After a lot of hunting, she finally found the perfect shade for the walls, Lighter Mint by Sherwin Williams. I love the shots of adorable baby Zoe and Lizzie in the room; it looks like a great fit for this cute pair!

Lizzie styled the room quite smartly for the budget by:
1) Reusing items she already had, like the antique dresser and gold mirrored side table
2) Going DIY on a few pieces, like the IKEA drapes she trimmed in grosgrain ribbon and pom pom trim for the closet ones and the crib skirt
3) Substituting the Oeuf crib she loved with the more budget-friendly Hudson Crib by Babyletto

If you'd like to see more of these lovely images from Michele Beckwith Photography, stop by the full gallery!

view entire gallery

Design: 346 Living
Photography: Michele Beckwith Photography
Tufted Glider: Newco International Grand Glider
Crib: Babyletto Hudson Crib
Gold Moroccan Pouf: Overstock
Striped Rug: Crate & Barrel
Sunburst Mirror: Home Depot
Heart Painting & Girl in Hands watercolor by: Lord Colin O'Neal
Lamb & Bunny Prints: The Animal Print Shop
Drapes, Sheepskin Rug, Striped Throw Blanket, Bookcase, Circus Mobile and Stuffed Bulldog: IKEA

Lamb & Bunny Prints:
Design: 346 Living
Striped Rug: Crate & Barrel
Sunburst Mirror: Home Depot
Heart Painting & Girl in Hands Watercolor: Lord Colin O'Neal
Gold Moroccan Pouf: Overstock
Newco International Grand Glider: Tufted Glider

Comments

Coryann 2 years ago

I love the clean walls with the pops of color! Great job mama : )

Coryann 2 years ago

I love the clean walls with the pops of color! Great job mama : )

The Babyletto Team 2 years ago

We LOVE seeing our Babyletto Hudson in such a beautiful space! Looks amazing!

The Babyletto Team 2 years ago

We LOVE seeing our Babyletto Hudson in such a beautiful space! Looks amazing!

Baby’s Room Envy; The obsession carries on&# 1 year, 12 months ago

[...] yet another Girl Nursery I want to Marry (thanks to ON TO BABY). I promise you, these posts AREN’T going to stop any time soon, [...]

Baby’s Room Envy; The obsession carries on&# 1 year, 12 months ago

TERRI 1 year, 11 months ago

Hi there-
My name is Terri Goetze and I am an Interior Designer, Blogger and Momma expecting baby #2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this room.... so much that I have included it on my blog as a nursery design favorite. Check it out here: http://www.moxieandscout.com/babys-room-envy-the-obsession-carries-on/

Thanks so much for sharing it with me! : )

TERRI 1 year, 11 months ago

Hi there-

Thanks so much for sharing it with me! : )

stacy p 1 year, 11 months ago

Hi I have a quick question on your bedding for your babyletto hudson crib. I am getting the same one and love the length of your bed skirt. Could you let me know the length of the skirt you have in the picture I love how it does not touch the ground and looks nice and clean.

Please let me know if possible

stacy p 1 year, 11 months ago

Please let me know if possible

Christina 1 year, 10 months ago

Love, Love, Love the nursery! I was wondering if you could share the source of the "your my favorite work of art" print :)

Christina 1 year, 10 months ago

Lizzie 1 year, 10 months ago

Thank you for all the wonderful comments!

The "You're my favorite work of art" print is from etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62005590/youre-my-favorite-work-of-art-8-x-10

Lizzie 1 year, 10 months ago

Thank you for all the wonderful comments!

debbie 1 year, 10 months ago

there's some cute thing in this nursery. they show a pouf with the rocker. i like the style of the rocker too. i also like the curtains in front of the closet.

debbie 1 year, 10 months ago

Blog de Damask et Dentelle » Blog Archive In 1 year, 10 months ago

[...] sources: 1-2. A Note on Design, 3. Easyart, 4. Style Files, 5-6. House Beautiful, 7. On to Baby [...]

Blog de Damask et Dentelle » Blog Archive In 1 year, 10 months ago

Courtney Fishburn 1 year, 9 months ago

Do you know where the pink and gray storage cubes are from?

Courtney Fishburn 1 year, 9 months ago

Do you know where the pink and gray storage cubes are from?

Featured: On To Baby Blog – Zoe’s Modern Min 1 year, 8 months ago

[...] Remember Lizzie’s gorgeous pink and gold baby shower?! Well Lizzie invited me over to meet baby Zoe and capture her stunning nursery for a followup feature at On To Baby. Read all about the decorating details HERE. [...]

Featured: On To Baby Blog – Zoe’s Modern Min 1 year, 8 months ago

Preliminary Baby Room Inspiration | Cute & Co. 1 year, 8 months ago

[...] 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 | Image 5 | Image 6 | Image 7 | Image [...]

Preliminary Baby Room Inspiration | Cute & Co. 1 year, 8 months ago

Be Still My Heart: Girl Nursery RoundupShoes Off, 1 year, 7 months ago

[...] top to bottom: Vivien, Parker, Zoe, project, Emily, no [...]

Be Still My Heart: Girl Nursery RoundupShoes Off, 1 year, 7 months ago

[...] top to bottom: Vivien, Parker, Zoe, project, Emily, no [...]

Tamara 1 year, 7 months ago

Love the modern glider. Why don't more brands make nice looking chairs like this! I had searched and searched for one while preggers. I need to add this to my mom's day wish list.

Tamara 1 year, 7 months ago

Mary 1 year, 6 months ago

Hi, I was wondering what paint color that was?!

Kathleen 1 year, 5 months ago

Hello I was wondering if someone could tell me what color the glider was purchased in? I'm looking to purchase it but want to make sure it's the color of the one in this beautiful nursery. Thank you!

Andrea M 1 year, 4 months ago

I have to say I found your baby room and I am trying to copy it. I absolutely love love love it. I want it for my own room. Thank you for doing all this great work!

sara 1 year ago

Hi there, can you please post the paint color info? Thank you!!

Karoline 12 months ago

Hi, I absolutely love your nursery. What is the color called that you used? It would be great if you could share that with me. Thank you very much.

Karoline