Photographers Leslie and Matt Keener of Elizabeth Scott Photography have a little girl on the way, and their family threw an unforgettable and lovely baby shower in their honor. The pretty yellow, gray, and white palette was inspired by their little one's nursery, which was then carried over into the baby shower design. Most of the darling decor was personally crafted by Leslie's mother-in-law, who also brought in some cute monogramming details as that is something Leslie loves. It is obvious a lot of love and care went into creating this sweet shower! Stop by the full gallery to see all of the photos submitted. Also be sure to check out the cute video by Jere Dotten at the bottom of this post to see the shower in live action!

view entire gallery

Photography: Elizabeth Scott Photography
Cake: Cornerstone Bakery
Paper Fans: Paper Tuesday
Videography: Jere Dotten

Cake: Cornerstone Bakery
Paper Fans: Paper Tuesday

Comments

Adriana Klas Photography 2 years, 2 months ago

This is the cutest video I have seen!!! Totally darling! Everything about the day looks so sweet and the photos are amazing!

Adriana Klas Photography 2 years, 2 months ago

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} 2 years, 2 months ago

Not only was everything BEAUTIFUL ...but it tasted so good too! Beautiful video Jere!!! It was an awesome shower and I can't wait for baby Lilly to arrive.

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} 2 years, 2 months ago

Featured on On To Baby! | Charlotte Wedding Photog 2 years, 2 months ago

[...] shower was featured on one of my favorite blogs…On To Baby!  You can see the entire feature here. In addition to the photos that Matt took, we had our friends Jere and Ashley make a little video [...]

Featured on On To Baby! | Charlotte Wedding Photog 2 years, 2 months ago

Kris 2 years, 2 months ago

What a cute little baby shower! I love all the paper goods in this one.

Kris 2 years, 2 months ago

What a cute little baby shower! I love all the paper goods in this one.

Linda 2 years, 2 months ago

I don't know what it is but recently I am in love with anything yellow and grey. To think I used to hate yellow! But your party made me fall in LOVE with it even more! Amazing party, especially love the layering of the various yellow and grey accordian fans and the cake!

Linda 2 years, 2 months ago

Karen 1 year, 10 months ago

So adorable. I love the yellow and gray.

Karen 1 year, 10 months ago

So adorable. I love the yellow and gray.

Se me Antoja… un Babyshower Amarillo y Gris 1 year, 10 months ago

[...] ver más fotos de estos babyshower, estos son los enlaces (por orden de aparición): Babyshower 1, Babyshower 2, Babyshower 3, Babyshower 4, Babyshower [...]

Se me Antoja… un Babyshower Amarillo y Gris 1 year, 10 months ago

Amanda Gentry 1 year, 9 months ago

Can you please tell me where you got the cute little white napkins with the onesie on them?:)

Amanda Gentry 1 year, 9 months ago

Adorable Yellow and Gray Baby Shower Ideas and Ins 1 year, 3 months ago

[...] Photo Sources Decor Top Left- http://www.ontobaby.com/2012/10/lovely-yellow-gray-baby-shower/ [...]

Gray & Yellow - inspiracje na przyjęcie urodzi 11 months, 3 weeks ago

[...] motywem przewodnim przyjęć baby shower. Oto garść inspiracji.  Spójrzcie jak pięknie! źródło: ontobaby źródło: ontobaby źródło: ontobaby źródło: [...]