On to Baby member Adriana Klas Photography shared this sweet, warm session with us that captured adorable newborn Audrey and parents Anna and Matt. We also get to take a peek at Audrey's beautiful nursery, complete with heavenly angel wings displayed above her crib--such a calm and lovely space for this little one. Adriana kept the session classic and simple to ensure the focus remained on the love shared in this new family of three. Visit the full gallery to see more!

Make-Up:
Dream Big Elephant Artwork:

Comments

Sandra Fazzino 2 years ago

So pretty! Love the furniture. The ooooonly thing I would do differently in this room is rather than setting the bookshelves in the corners of the room on either side of the windows, I would rest them length-wise underneath the windows and stack them instead. This way they become another surface and a great way for the little one to hold herself up and look at the window one day.

Rosie @ LoveLuxe Blog 2 years ago

Wow that is one beautiful baby and a very gorgeous nursery! Stunning images of a very special time!

Sandra Fazzino 2 years ago

Rosie @ LoveLuxe Blog 2 years ago

Baby Bella Maya 2 years ago

The photography is amazing, those shots were perfect, and the angel wings on the wall of the nursery really make the nursery setup unique

Baby Bella Maya 2 years ago

Ame 2 years ago

Love the photos! Especially love how they are all in white. Most newborn sessions recommend the parents wear all black, I really prefer the white! So light & fresh & happy. Think I'll be dressing my family & I in white when our bub arrives :)

Ame 2 years ago

Michelle 1 year, 11 months ago

The photography is so amazing! Where are the angel wings from? I love that - so not normally nursery but what a special decor piece. And your neutral <a href="http://www.distinctivenurseries.com" rel="nofollow">baby bedding</a> is beautiful - so many shy away from whites, but such a lovely addition to your nursery theme!

Michelle 1 year, 11 months ago