It was almost one year ago that we featured an adorable little guy named Charlie. You might remember his cute little face peeking out from his bubble bath. Those lovely photos by Jennifer Roper Photography have been pinned more than 1,000 times since, so we just had to catch up with this cutie pie! Here he is, precious as ever at 18-months-old with his sweet parents, blogger Chandra Fredrick of Oh Lovely Day, and dad Jonathan. This session took place at the top of Runyon Canyon, one of this family's favorite spots in Los Angeles, and was captured beautifully again by Jennifer Roper Photography. To see more images from this family photo shoot, stop by the full gallery before you go.

Charlie's Hat: Children's Place
Chandra's Dress: J.Crew

Comments

Cris of Kiss My Tulle 2 years, 3 months ago

Thank you for sharing these photos of one of my favorite families! LOVE one on the bench (from behind).

Oh Lovely Day™ (@oh_lovely_day) 2 years, 3 months ago

Our family photo shoot & pics of Charlie are on @ontobaby today! Thrilled to have them share Charlie as he grows :) http://t.co/AOYBNM76

Marie 2 years, 3 months ago

What a beautiful family! And such gorgeous photos. Love the styling and the location. That hat! Oh my :)

Brenda's Wedding Blog 2 years, 3 months ago

what beautiful photos - I will definitely want to have a session like this next summer when our 2nd is here and we can have both girls together in the sun :) So special to have moments like this captured in photos.

Oh Lovely Day™ (@oh_lovely_day) 2 years, 3 months ago

I'm such a proud momma. Charlie's on @ontobaby today :) http://t.co/ET5EikOf

Brenda (@weddingsites) 2 years, 3 months ago

yay!!!!! RT @oh_lovely_day: I'm such a proud momma. Charlie's on @ontobaby today :) http://t.co/nqCUUERb

Alison @ The Knotty Bride 2 years, 3 months ago

Not shocking that the handsomest baby in the known world came from the prettiest little lady I know. What else is new? :)

Chandra, is it hard to resist wanting to create multiple whittles given the 100% guarantee that each will come out just as beautiful as the last? Wait... Lemme rephrase that... Chandra, if you and your husband could take turns being the one pregnant.... THEN would you find it hard to resist?

;)

Oh Lovely Day™ (@oh_lovely_day) 2 years, 3 months ago

@theknottybride BTW- my baby is over on @ontobaby today :) http://t.co/AOYBNM76

chandra - Oh Lovely Day 2 years, 3 months ago

Thanks so much for the feature & sweet comments. I'm obviously a very proud momma ;)

jennifer roper 2 years, 3 months ago

thank you so much for featuring my photos (again) I cant go wrong with such a beautiful family. I love that I can keep up with my wedding couples personally and continue the fun years after.

Shereen Kim 1 year, 12 months ago

This is such a simple and absolutely lovely shoot! Everything looks so natural! Fantastic work!