Meet Bentley! He's an adorable English Bulldog and the soon-to-be honorary "big brother" to baby Chase, the bundle of joy on the way for expecting mom Lily. Of course it was Bentley who inspired this English Bulldog themed baby shower, planned in perfect detail by Carolyn from The Special Day. Cherish Paperie created all of the charming paper goods to pair with the event. We love the argyle print that has even been carried over to the fun cake from Filigree Cakes and the super cute banner from Joyful Joyful Designs. Guests dined outdoors on tables adorned with eye-catching florals from Dolce Designs Studio atop blue linens from Wildflower Linen. For dessert, guests were treated to a beautiful spread of mini desserts created by Raul Porciuncula. All of these darling details were captured by Tey Garcia of Jan Garcia Photography, and you can see much more in the full gallery.

Paper Goods:
Flag Banner:
Event Planning:
Submitted by: Be Inspired PR
Desserts: Raul Porciuncula
Beverages: Trader Joe's

Comments

Bulldog themed baby shower « Dear Cecilia 2 years, 5 months ago

[...] bulldog themed baby shower [...]

Izabela 2 years, 5 months ago

This is probably the most amazing shower I've seen. I don't have a dog, a bulldog none the less, but the details of this are amazing.

Emy 2 years, 5 months ago

What an adorable idea for a baby shower! I was wondering where the owners got their bulldog. We also have an English Bulldog and when we saw their dog, we thought, "He looks a lot like our dog!". My husband got our dog out in Hesperia, CA. Could they be doggie relatives?!?!

Kim {Petal Pixie} 2 years, 5 months ago

Oh I love this idea so much! My bully Diesel would love to have a party based around him. ;-)

Cheryl {eBabyShowerGames.com} 2 years, 4 months ago

Oh my goodness this is unique! I love the cake design, so simple and yet, not so simple.

The tiny caramel apples and the chocolate dipped potato chips are divine.

Probably could be converted to an adorable Georgia fan baby shower, too ;)

A Baby Shower « Fancy Free Me 2 years, 2 months ago

[...] ontobaby.com via Elisa on [...]

Jeannette 1 year, 8 months ago

Where can I find the favor tags, water bottle labels, and food tent cards? Thanks!