Every little girl could use a little bit of fancy in her life, and that is exactly what party guests discovered at this pretty birthday party for two-year-old Piper with a "Fancy Afternoon" theme. Piper's mom Rachelle Schwartz of Wiley Valentine planned the party in a gorgeous of palette of hot pink and gold with pops of aqua. We love all the handmade details in this fabulous party! Andrea Patricia Photography captured all of the gorgeous details, and you can see much, much more in the full gallery. Read on below for all of the party details!

As guests arrived, they were asked to "get fancy" and dress up in necklaces with wooden beads Rachelle hand painted in neon pink and gold, crochet crown rings, and glitter bracelets.

The kids took home favor bags filled with a Fancy Nancy mini book, gold wand, and book plates designed by Rachelle, all sitting atop gold confetti. A pink letterpress printed gift tag hung from each bag with a Dr. Seuss quote.

Lunch for the kiddos was cleverly served in ice cube trays filled with fresh, organic foods. Rachelle found the idea for these cute, nutritious trays from a party featured here last year.

The backyard got fancified as well with help from Courtney Pooler of Flourish Styling, who adorned the space with pink and gold fans, sparkle garlands, and tons of neon pink fabric.

The fancy fun continued with a tattoo bar stocked with custom tattoos that Rachelle designed and printed on tattoo paper.

Coloring books and crayons awaited the little guests on picnic blankets, created from aqua felt, where they enjoyed their yummy lunches.

Guests also enjoyed photo booth, where they were encouraged to fancy it up even more with boas, glasses, necklaces, and more. The gold Drop it Modern back drop was the perfect setting!

Piper's birthday sugar-free cake was made with love by her grandmother, who sweetened the cake with bananas and apples, then topped it with yummy, organic honey-sweetened frosting colored with beet juice. A whimsical garland custom made by Potter & Butler topped the delicious cake.

Styling, Invitations, Paper Goods, Tattoos, Food, Other Decor:
Cake Garland, Cake Topper & Hand Forged confetti:
Tissue Tassel Garland:
Wands of Wonder, gold wands in the favor bags, and the gold painted Fancy Frill Fans:
Gold Photo Backdrop:
Styling: Courtney Pooler of Flourish Styling
Glitter Bracelets: Old Navy
Crochet Ring Party Favors: Sahrit
Crochet Crown for birthday girl: Solar Flair Boutique

Comments

Lisamarie 2 years, 4 months ago

Oh my.... I do love this party. I want to copy for a baby shower whenever my time comes. I love love love the sequin photobooth back drop. I wonder if the party-thrower would rent the back drop out. Its too pricey for me to purchase!

Nili Stevens 2 years, 4 months ago

Great pics ! What a celebration for a charming little princess ..Bravo !

KRISTINA 2 years, 4 months ago

WOWZA! Love love love this party! What charming details and a pretty pink princess! Happy Birthday little Ms. Piper!

chandra - Oh Lovely Day 2 years, 4 months ago

Rachelle, you gave Piper a birthday party any little girl would love! Actually, any big girl too b/c I love it :) So sweet! I'm totally stealing some of these ideas for Charlie's 2nd bday in the fall!

Amanda Bevington 2 years, 4 months ago

SO perfect! Love the invites and the gold backdrop in the photo booth ; ) Such a sweet party for an adorable little lady!! Congratulations!

Courtney Pooler 2 years, 4 months ago

Ah, what a wonderful post! Thanks for the mention and it's wonderful to feature the wonderful vendors who helped make this little girl's fancy afternoon extra special! What a fun party it was to be a part of. Love your blog xo-c.

Rachelle {wiley valentine} 2 years, 4 months ago

So beyond thrilled that you guys featured my little miss Piper's party!! It was such a special day, and so fun to be able to share it with you all. xoxo R

Andrea 2 years, 4 months ago

I have a lot of experience creating blogposts.. picking just the right photos.. sizing them, collaging them and then choosing what order to put them in.. its quite the process! So I just wanted to give you some major kudos for this post!! And I'm not just saying that because they're my photos.. I'm saying that because its so well done! :) Great job!! p.s. Isn't Piper just the cutest thing ever?!

ana {bluebirdkisses} 2 years, 4 months ago

what an adorable little party! i love it

My Birthday Supplies 2 years, 4 months ago

Hey the brown and golden party bags are looking awesome and that tag is very interesting. Good job.

Wiley Valentine » Piper’s Birthday Par 2 years, 4 months ago

[...] am so honored to have Piper’s birthday featured on On To Baby and Daily Candy kids and the paper goods featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper! With all this [...]

Back-to-School: Clever {and Healthy!} Lunch Ideas 2 years, 4 months ago

[...] Ice cube trays make for a creative “toddler buffet” as seen in this birthday party. [...]

Rachel 2 years, 3 months ago

Great party! I love all of the healthy, fun food. I would really love to get a copy of the recipe used for the birthday cake and frosting if at all possible. I searched high and low on the internet when my son turned 1 for a healthy cake recipe without sugar. It was really hard to find anything that was genuinely healthy but still tasty. That one sounds like exactly what I was looking for!

Piper Turns Two! « Potter & Butler 2 years, 3 months ago

[...] Piper Marie  is newly two! That’s more than reason to get fancy and festive. We were honored to be asked by Wiley Valentine’s- and Piper’s creative mother, Rachelle Schwartz,  to design the cake topper for such a special occasion.  To check out all the merry details, visit the feature on On To Baby. [...]