Little Julip

Meet one-and-a-half-year-old Julip. Her beautiful name comes with a sweet story. When Julip's parents, Caroline and Dustin, first learned they were pregnant, they were a bit worried. They really didn't have much money, nor insurance. After getting the news, they went to talk it over during lunch. As they talked more, they realized this was actually truly a blessing and it was time to celebrate. The name of that restaurant was Julep. They decided it would be the perfect name, as it was the spot they began to celebrate her arrival, no matter what the circumstances. As you can see from these lovely photos by Rylee Hitchner Photography, certainly Julip has brought them so much love and joy! You can keep up with this sweet family at Caroline's blog, The Jernigan Wagon. To see more from this session, stop by the full gallery. You can also find more name ideas in our Baby Name Index.

Julip's Knickers with Pink Ribbon: Made by Julip's grandmother
Decor: Most is antique or thrift store finds

Comments

On to Baby (@ontobaby) (@ontobaby) (@ontobaby) 2 years, 7 months ago

Little Julip http://t.co/yIZdf7LP

ana {bluebirdkisses} 2 years, 7 months ago

What a lovely story and super lovely family. Little Julip is such a doll!

holly stephenson 2 years, 7 months ago

I love this little family!!

Caroline Jernigan 2 years, 7 months ago

I love this! Rylee, thank you for your kind words and the most amazing pictures of our little family. We will cherish them forever and ever.

Check out http://www.carolinejernigan.blogspot.com/ for more updates and pictures of Little Julip and our growing family! :)

TR 2 years, 7 months ago

What a sweet story. This comes at a time where it really hits home- my husband and I are considering trying for a baby even though we have no idea how we'll manage it financially and we're quite nervous to make that leap of faith. In almost every story I read/see/am told, it seems like it always just works out somehow, though. This is a lovely reminder of that as well.

Adriana Klas 2 years, 7 months ago

So cute! What an amazing story for such an amazingly cute little lady! The photos are just beautiful!

Marissa 2 years, 7 months ago

TR said EXACTLY what I was going to say! I love this little story. It makes me so hopeful.

Such an adorable family and I love the meaning behind Julip's name. So sweet! :]