This vintage woodland themed baby shower is overflowing with adorable, creative DIY details! Expecting mom, photographer Amber Ulmer, loves the details their brides put into their wedding day, so when it came time for their baby shower, she was excited to use some fabulous ideas she's had herself. A former bride of Ulmer Studios, Megan Byrd, also actually helped style and plan the shower. The theme came from baby Reuben's nursery design, which has a vintage modern woodland theme. The fun mustache & bowtie decor was added in honor of dad, Josh. They used Reuben's crib to hold gifts, his changing table for the welcome table, and the rocking chair for opening gifts. They collect vintage cameras, owls, milk glass vases and old books, so they already had the perfect decor on hand.

I think my favorite part of this adorable shower is the guest message station. Guests left Reuben "love notes" on kraft paper in shapes of mustaches and bowties and then attached them to hanging twine. The dessert table was pretty adorable as well, stocked full of pumpkin treats as a nod to Amber's pumpkin cravings during pregnancy. How cute are the pumpkin rice krispie treats cut in the shapes of mustaches and bowties? There is a so much to see in this woodland themed baby shower, and even more in the full gallery. So click over there if you would like to see more details!

Event Design, Photography, Invitation, and Signage:
Cake Ball Topper, Yarn Wrapped "R", Felt Fox and Owl:
Mustache and Bowtie Printables:
Bowtie Onesie:
Dad's Bowtie: Forage Bowties
Event Design and Mustache Onsie: Megan Byrd
Mustaches on Stick: Somethings Hiding In Here

Comments

Tobi Weldon 3 years ago

so beyond proud to have been a part of this beautiful baby shower.....simply breathtaking photos of a gorgeous shower :)

Amber of Ulmer Studios Photography 3 years ago

We had an amazing time pulling all of the details together for our shower for our sweet boy. Thank you SO much for the feature & we are honored to have our shower on your super inspirational blog!

Megan Byrd 3 years ago

I was so honored when Amber asked me to be a part of designing this shower! I love how everything turned out! Thank you Amber for asking me to help!

Kris 3 years ago

So darling! I love those hanging baby clothes on the banner, great idea.

Amanda Allen 3 years ago

How awesome! Looks like so much fun. Congrats to the Ulmers!

Coley 2 years, 10 months ago

Hi Amber~ I loved all of the pictures from your shower on this blog! In fact, it has given me many ideas for my little man's shower coming up! :) I was wondering if you remembered where you got the shirt that you wore on this day? I'm going with similar colors and one of them being mustard yellow and am having a hard time finging anything in that color.
~Thanks so much!