If you're having a baby boy and don't want the average blue shower, you might try this fresh kelly green and white color palette for something special. Samantha Scott Events planned and catered this beautiful, green-inspired shower. Guests enjoyed sparkling mint limeade, served in mason jars with a green rock sugar swizzle stick, which pulled double duty as both a sweetener and decoration. Some fun yarn poms hung over the tables, while beautiful flowers accented with mint sprigs in silver buckets adorned the tabletops. Each place setting held a striped bag with each guest's silverware and a napkin on top of a bamboo plate. For dessert, guests enjoyed green and white sprinkled donuts and were invited to fill their bags with treats to take home. Guests also had the opportunity to decorate a personal onesie for the baby on the way. You can see more of this shower by visiting the full gallery!

Event Design, Planning, Flowers, & Catering:
Green & White Striped Bags:
Donuts: Donut King in Culver City
Green and White Candy: Oh Nuts!
Onesies: Target

Comments

stacey 3 years, 2 months ago

I absolutely LOVE this. Every bit of it. I especially adore the donuts.

Aaron 3 years, 2 months ago

Love the green theme...the table setting is beautiful!

Lydia 3 years, 2 months ago

The green looks so fresh and alive, and I love how they displayed the onesies!

Jessica 3 years ago

What things were provided for decorating the onsies? I love this idea and would like to incorporate it into a friend's shower this winter. Thanks!

Erica 2 years, 7 months ago

Please advise what materials you offered to decorate the onesies with? Having a baby shower in March & would love to offer this option. Thanks!

Alisa Bowland 2 years, 7 months ago

What did you use to decorate the onsieas? Very cute and would live to do this for my best friend!

BABY SHOWER INSPIRATION VOL. 2 2 years, 3 months ago

[...] One-sie Decoration via On To Baby //  I’ve seen a few ways of doing this, check it out here, here and here – this last [...]

Yarn Pom Pom DIY Tutorials for Weddings & Wher 2 years, 2 months ago

[...] Yes’ pom pom cake topper / banner via Cherry Time on Etsy | giant hanging pom poms via Onto Baby | rainbow pom pom place name holders [...]

Decoração verde e branca | Casando com Amor 2 years, 1 month ago

[...] On to baby por Bel 0 Comentarios Tags: chá-bar como fazer pompom decoração de chá de [...]

Mirranda 2 years ago

What did you use to decorate the onesies?? I would live to do this
Please email me and let me know

Melanie 1 year, 10 months ago

What did you use for decorating the one-sies? I see the thread below with similar question but I'm new here and not sure where to look for the responses. Thanks

Darlene 1 year, 9 months ago

To answer some people's questions about how to decorate the onsies, you can buy fabric markers at craft stores like Michaels.

I love this!

Yarn Pom Poms: BUY or DIY? : Welcome to ServiceSug 1 year, 8 months ago

[...] Yes’ pom pom cake topper / banner via Cherry Time on Etsy | giant hanging pom poms via Onto Baby | rainbow pom pom place name holders via [...]