When it was time for Janel of Focus Photography, Inc. to have her baby shower, she wanted to include the many fabulous vendors she works with as a photographer. All of that talent came together for this super chic, Chanel inspired baby shower. Lindsay and Heather of LVL Weddings & Events designed and planned this event flawlessly--there are so many details we love, like the fun perfume favor station and the beautiful dessert table with delectable treats from several different amazing vendors (see full list at the end of this post). The gorgeous florals were designed by Green Leaf Designs, who also provided many of the lovely antique pieces. And if you adore those linens like we do (we KNOW you do), go visit La Tavola! To see so many more pretty photos from this chic shower, be sure to visit the full gallery.

Pie pops, cake pops & mini pies:
Event Design:
Florals, chalkboard shelf, Mantle & birdcages:
Mini Cupcakes:
Catering: Danielle Hogan
Mini doughnuts: Dough A Deer
Stationery: Rani Lu
"Baby" frame: yard sale frame painted white, the baby letters are hung by twine

Comments

Heather Hoesch : LVL Weddings & Events 3 years, 2 months ago

Thanks so much for sharing Janel's shower! It was such a fun theme =) We loved be a part of it and thanks so much to the vendor team for all that they did.

amy 3 years, 2 months ago

So pretty! I've known Janel since she was just a young thing, I'm so happy for her! Yay for baby Maxine!

Sweet Baby Girl No 1: Vintage Chanel Inspired Baby 3 years, 2 months ago

[...] to incorporate sweet details that reflect the mommy and baby to be. We are even more excited that On to Baby, by Wedding Chicks loved the shower so much, they shared featured it [...]

Focus Photography, Inc. 3 years, 2 months ago

Yay! This looks great Amy~ Thank you ladies for making my baby shower so amazing and being such a pleasure to work with (always)! I am beyond excited for little Maxine to arrive... then we will have to work on a 1st Birthday!!! Thank you again. XOXOXO, Janel

Hillary Warlick 3 years, 2 months ago

The tablecloth is to die for! I love the idea of the mixture of frames in the same color.

Mimi 3 years, 2 months ago

This Is probably the most beautiful baby shower I have ever had the pleasure to attend... Gorgeous! ( just like the mommy and the tiny baby girl, who is coming soon)

ana {bluebirdkisses} 3 years, 2 months ago

Wow this is so gorgeous! I LOVE the table cloth, its beautiful!

See us featured on “On to Baby”… 3 years, 2 months ago

[...] Check it out here or go to On To Baby to see [...]

Sweet Baby Girl No 1: Vintage Chanel Inspired Baby 2 years, 11 months ago

Debi B. 2 years, 7 months ago

This is one of the best baby showers I have ever seen! Surely have enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing!! :D

Mary 2 years, 7 months ago

I love this shower! One question-here id you find that "create your own perfume" favor? I'd love to copy this, but can't seem to find one...thanks and best of luck!

Bianka Wells 2 years, 2 months ago

Hi,

I absolutely love this shower! I where could I find the "create your own perfume” favor? I’d love to do something similat but can’t seem to find one…thanks !!!

Oh My Stars, I Love You | Christina Leigh Events 1 year, 7 months ago