Agnieszka of A Brilliant Photo created this super playful, happy, and bright birthday party for her daughter Anya's first birthday. She wanted it to be girly, but not *too* girly, with some shabby chic elements in the design. DIY projects provided much of the whimsical decor, like the heart garland, paper butterflies, and even candy bowls! Rather than opt for your typical vases, the gorgeous tulips were displayed in old milk bottles and jars sourced from Etsy. Such a pretty party for little Anya! To see many more photos, be sure to check out the full gallery.

Event Design and Photography:
Shoes:
Headband:
Lanterns:
Cake and Cupcakes:
Pinwheels:
Dress: Gap
Guest Book: Kolo
Dried flowers and mini clothespins: Michaels

Comments

Jenny Sherouse 3 years, 5 months ago

This is so great! I love the hearts and the paper bowls. Great ideas!

Heidi 3 years, 5 months ago

Agnieszka - this is so charming... and your daughter is precious!!

Veronica {Baby K Designs} 3 years, 5 months ago

Every little detail is just perfect. So honored to have your precious lil'one wearing our headband

Feature on On to Baby! :o) » A Brilliant Pho 3 years, 5 months ago

[...] can find the full article HERE, thanks Susie from On to [...]

Angie 3 years ago

Could you provide instructions on how you made the heart garland?

Thanks!

Julie M. ~ The Little Red Shop 2 years, 9 months ago

Beautiful!

: )

Julie M.

Dale un toque dulce al asunto « Tutéate y&#8 2 years, 8 months ago

[...] algún rincón, aquí os dejamos un ejemplo de guirnalda de San Valentín que hemos visto en On to baby. ¡Esperamos que os hayan gustado e inspirado todas estas ideas! Otros artículos que te podrían [...]

DIY: Heart Garland 2 years, 8 months ago

[...] you remember that heart garland I posted about a couple of post ago? You can find it at On To Baby.Well, I loved it so much I decided to make my own version, and I thought I’d share it with [...]

Paper Hearts & Flower Bowls « Kitchen Po 2 years, 8 months ago

[...] came across these paper diy ideas from On to Baby and thought they would be perfect for an upcoming Valentine’s tea my friend, Brittany, and I [...]

Kate 2 years, 8 months ago

Absolutely Beautiful!! The photos are adorable! :)

Jeannie 2 years, 4 months ago

PERFECT!
for my daughter's first birthday.

thank you so-so much!!!
&More Power!

Party Deko basteln I.- schnell. einfach. schick. | 2 years, 4 months ago

[...] schon ist eure Party-Deko- Schale fertig. Ein spezieller Dank geht hier an die Erfinderin der Idee. Habt ihr auch spezielle Bastelideen zum Geburtstag? Dann schreibt mir,…Viel Freude [...]

Amy Davis 2 years, 4 months ago

This is beautiful! What a lucky baby!! I love everything!

Robyn N. 2 years, 2 months ago

These pictures and ideas are great! I make paper flowers (all the time) and there is a very EASY way to cut out 6 petal flowers with a simple square of paper. I thought this might be handy for your followers that were wanting to make the flower paper bowl, which is a 6 petal flower. For full video tutorials on each, go to YOUTUBE.COM and type in "how to cut a 6 petal flower ". You'll be presented with a screen full of options to choose from, some with 4, 6,8 even 16 petals. You'll make a perfectly shaped flower every time. Enjoy!

Sana khan 2 years, 1 month ago

Great ,wonderful could you guys help me to plain my kid second birthday party

christine 2 years ago

where is the happy bday banner from?

{PIN-spiration} Valentine’s Day Crafts, Deco 1 year, 8 months ago

[...] Paper heart garland  from On To Baby [...]

Heart Garland « Stars & Sunshine 1 year, 8 months ago

[...] found this on pinterest the other day, and loved it. It didn’t come with a tutorial, but I figured out [...]