We have another take on a yellow and gray nursery for you this week, this time with an adorable modern safari theme. Mom Dina Holland, the blogger behind White Thread, a wedding blog for the Carolinas, created this fun space for little Knox who is four months old in these photos. I'm in love with the vibrant yellow dresser, modern giraffe wall lamps, and zebra rug! The lovely photos are by Nancy Ray Photography, who also shared some precious shots of cutie Knox and his sweet parents. See more photos in the full gallery.

For a full list of sources for the items in this room, as well as many, many more photos and info on the process, click here to read more on Dina's blog.

Nursery Items and Sources: See Dina's Blog for Details

Comments

Dina 3 years, 3 months ago

SO EXCITING!!! Thank you so much for featuring our little family.

Allana 3 years, 3 months ago

LOVE this room!! Great job.

Us! on On to Baby! : : White Thread 3 years, 3 months ago

[...] family session, photographed by the sweet and wildly talented Nancy Ray is being featured today on On to Baby.  There are so many images I love from our session, it’s impossible to pick a [...]

maria 3 years, 3 months ago

oh my gosh, so adorable and Im dying over the zap pow shoes...where can I get a pair please!??

Alicia 3 years, 3 months ago

Dina,

Wow, what a beautiful nursery. Will you be willing to share where you got some of the great items for the nursery. Love it because it can also be for a girl!

Dina 3 years, 3 months ago

Hi Ladies! Thank you so much for the sweet comments. I put together a list of all the sources for the items used in the room in this post on my other blog - Honey & Fitz where I documented the whole nursery design process and life in general :)

Maria, the shoes Knox is wearing are Robeez but unfortunately, I don't think that particular style is available anymore. Trying Googling Robeez Zap Pow and maybe you'll run into a rogue pair. Sorry I can't be more help on that front!

On to Baby 3 years, 3 months ago

Thanks for sharing more details, Dina! I added the link to your blog post in our post as well, so everyone can get the full info! :)

Featured • On to Baby » nancy ray photograph 3 years, 3 months ago

[...] A big internet hug to the ladies at On To Baby – the perfect blog for mommies & mommies-to-be!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this feature.  My dear friend Dina also has impeccable decorating taste and style, so a shout out to her for making Knox’s room the cutest nursery in town.  Please go leave a comment to show some love on my featured post! [...]

Patchi (Trendy Peas) 3 years, 3 months ago

Beautiful room! I love it.

Featured • On to Baby | Nancy Ray Photography 2 years, 9 months ago

[...] Featured • On to Baby Business + Press ~ no comments A big internet hug to the ladies at On To Baby - the perfect blog for mommies & mommies-to-be!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this feature.  My dear friend Dina also has impeccable decorating taste and style, so a shout out to her for making Knox's room the cutest nursery in town.  Please go leave a comment to show some love on my featured post! [...]

Anna 1 year, 5 months ago

I love the cross stitch!! Do you know where I can find the pattern?