Hanssie Trainor Photography sent us this owl themed baby shower for twin babies, filled with burlap, basil, twine and a fabulous cake -- complete with pinecone owls and sticks! Jay's Catering designed this charming shower, and French Buckets created the beautiful florals.

The twin owl cake topper is so precious, with the boy owl sporting a cute green tie, and the girl owl with sweet ribbons in her hair. I also cannot get enough of the burlap used throughout! Adds such great texture and pairs so well with the woodlands, natural feeling. The vintage desk serving as the dessert station is another charming touch, as are the potted plants adorned with adorable owl pops that serve as place cards. See all the great details we did not have room for here by clicking the gallery link at the bottom of this post.

Event Design & Catering:
Floral Design:

Comments

Owl Themed Baby Shower « Anywhere I go you g 3 years, 7 months ago

[...] http://www.ontobaby.com/2011/02/owl-themed-baby-shower-for-twins/   Leave a Comment LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

Brandy 3 years, 7 months ago

So cute!

wende gavin 3 years, 7 months ago

Too amazing! I have never seen such a creative Baby shower! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Tweets that mention Owl Themed Baby Shower for Twi 3 years, 7 months ago

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by PlatesAndNapkins.com and Mary Lallande, jtpbaby. jtpbaby said: RT @ontobaby: Owl Themed Baby Shower for twins by @Hanssie @jayscatering and @French_Buckets The cake topper is too cute! http://ow.ly/40APi [...]

Stephanie 3 years, 7 months ago

I LOVE owls....and this is too cute! Thanks for sharing, such great ideas~!

jesi haack 3 years, 7 months ago

beautiful!!!! LOVE it, especially the stir sticks.

Owl Baby Shower {On to Baby} « 3 years, 6 months ago

[...] February 27, 2011 by Vanessa An owl themed baby shower! The On to Baby posts just keep getting better! Some of the posts amaze me how creative people are getting with baby showers! I love it! Here’s a few photos from an owl themed shower but make sure you check out the full post on On to Baby! [...]

Kara K 3 years, 6 months ago

So cute.. I was wondering where to find glass cups like the ones you used?

Laura 2 years, 11 months ago

I was wondering if you could
please tell where you found the place mats for the twin own baby shower. And he glass jars/cups.

Thanks!

amanda gambino 2 years, 7 months ago

Adorable! I actually stumbled upon this because I was looking for an owl cake topper for our wedding. Could u please let me know where I can find the one on your cake? Thanks!

Pauline 1 year, 7 months ago

So cute! Just love the owl cake toppers! Can you please let me know if I can purchase one and where!

Thanks

Joy 1 year, 5 months ago

Absolutely adorable!!! Please let me know where you purchased the place mats? Was the Baby Bingo game printed on them separately? Where did you get that version of the game? Also, Jay's catering did a fabulous job on the presentation of your shower! Thanks for sharing the special event with others.